Full-stack Designer at PocketConfidant AI

Nikita Lukianets

Hi, my name is Nikita and I'm a Founder and CTO of PocketConfidant AI.

2017_08_09-facebook-og-full-stack-designer.jpg

My company is growing and now we are looking for Full-stack Designer, a T-shaped professional to join forces with us and to become our long-term partner. There are 3 main axis on which we need design-thought and design-hand.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
#1 User experience

— Understand the final user and put human-centered design to a core of the product strategy
— Bring rapid iterative improvements in collaboration with front-end developers

#2 Corporate communication
— Ensure the consistency of corporate communication from the design and message perspective
— Make sure that all available communication channels have the same look-and-feel

#3 Content
— Make sure that the information is presented in a simple, understandable and easy to grasp manner
— Use and develop PocketConfidant design language

IDEAL CANDIDATE:
A designer with passion and experience in the UX/UI, analytics and digital communication.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
— Design UI mockups for desktop and mobile
— Process design
— Design infographics and visuals for corporate communication
— Design the content for the corporate website
— Maintain brand integrity
— Develop branded communication kits
— Monitor and analyze industry trends
— Prepare and publish short weekly reports

APPLY:
https://angel.co/pocketconfidant/jobs/201861-full-stack-designer

WHAT WE ARE BUILDING:

PocketConfidant AI is a start-up developing the first virtual coach powered by A.I. Our goal is to be a preventive tool, supporting individuals going through personal, professional or academic transitions, helping them develop the skills they need to enhance their critical thinking and problem solving skills and become more resilient and self-confidant.

PocketConfidant is a tool to open millions of individuals to personal coaching conversations in real-time, which are confidential and self-paced. We do not advise, diagnose or influence. Through language-based technologies, we are enabling people to develop the required skills to become more resilient and proactive in dealing with the many challenges of daily life.

Back