Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP Software

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by wac, Sep 3, 2013.

1. wac

wac Senior Member

I've got a Mac Mini Server which I need to back regular ftp backups of a client’s website.
    The kicker is that the OSX version of the software I would normally use doesn’t offer this feature and it seems counter intuitive to run bootcamp, especially as this is the only Mac running in the studio.

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

not really a mac user but cyberduck and filezilla are the obvious ones....
    Also doesn't the mac mini server have a built in ftp server.... I know windows does.

3. wac

wac Senior Member

Filezilla is great but doesnt have auto and I couldnt see anything like that on cyberduck either. This is crazy, I'm finaly getting a Mac in the studio and it's going to have to run Windows. Come on there must be something!!?!

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

5. Hahaha, I can just imagine you sitting in an arm-chair at home, being incredibly annoyed...
    "Mac's are better they said... Mac's are more reliable they said! MAC'S HAVE BETTER SOFTWARE THEY SAID!?!?"
    Sorry, I can't be more helpful as I'm a windows user with no mac experience :(