Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front-end designer wanted

Discussion in 'Partnerships' started by mark_d, Mar 20, 2013.

1. mark_d

mark_d New Member

Hello all,

I'm looking for a partner experienced in front-end development (that is HTML, CSS, Javascript) to help on a website I'm building. The website is targeting a relatively small niche, and functions in a similar manner to AirBnb. Two sites have recently been launched in the US focusing on the same market, and have managed to raise a combined 8 figure sum from venture capital - needless to say its a big opportunity. No similar website exists in the UK. The backend is around 2/3rds done (in PHP), all that's required is a designers flare :)

I would be looking for a partnership rather than simply paying someone (although I have funds in place so we could come to an arrangement if cash was a big issue). You would not have to put every waking hr into the project, just a few hrs per week (which is all I am able to do for the time being), so this would ideally suit those looking for a side project.

If any of this sounds interesting please PM me. Thanks in advance.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

What's the partnership arrangement, what are you offering in return?

3. mark_d

mark_d New Member

That depends, but I'm happy to give, say, a 25% share if there is a commitment to the website rather than just doing the job and moving on. Open to alternate ways of structuring an agreement though. What I want to avoid is all cash payment as I'm looking for someone to help build a business (otherwise why not just pay for a web designer!).

4. PrintGarments

PrintGarments Member