Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

French Alps - Snowboarding & Snowkiting

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by CSparkes, Jan 10, 2010.

1. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Love the last shot of the snowkite area, and that coach overtaking on the first post looks ridiculous!!
    Good luck with tomorrow! :D

3. Becky

Becky Member

Just read the blog, sounds immense! Loving the panoramic photo at the end.

Good luck tomorrow!

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

that looks ace dude, hope to go ski-ing some time soon..or snowboarding for that matter..I've never ever been and have always wanted to try it out. Nice pictures man and good luck!

5. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Need to update site but so far going really well, made it through heats and now in single eliminations will come lowest of 9th!

Its not looking likely that they will run the doubles so that would be my lowest ranking so really really stoked with that as a result!

6. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Looks awesome mate. Having a sick time in Bulgaria! 1 pint = 40p..... Dangerous!

7. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Bastard! 1 pint = 6 Euros! Plus still competing so atm no heavy nights haha!!!

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

How did it go in the end Craig? Saw a couple of your Facebook updates along the way, sounds like you did better than what you was predicting yourself??

9. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Yeh ended up better than expected! Due to previous results i was seeded quite well in event and even though didn't win a heat i came joint 9th overall!

Am just in middle of uploading video now which has some footage, not alot but also has some of my bails haha!

10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Nice one, look forward to seeing the video :)

11. Ant

Ant Member

Looks like some good fun out there!
    Some bloody good snow :p

12. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

13. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Looks like you had some fun! must have been an awesome trip!

14. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Looks like awesome fun mate! Heard you did well too so well done on that! I seriously need to get out and do some snowboarding or something looks ace!

15. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

I've so got to try that! Looks great fun. Congrats for finishing in the top 10 :up:

16. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Hey mate - having some issues with that player - loading really slowly and wont go fullscreen.

Any chance of a youtube/vimeo source?

17. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Now uploading to Vimeo.

18. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

On vimeo now dude, not best riding or editing but you get jist! Also ull be able to tell lack of wind with kites sitting on floor haha!!

http://vimeo.com/8844529

19. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

20. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Will check when home. On phone ATM