Freelancers In the Dartford, Kent Area?

DereckJohnson

I'm looking to increase my list of freelancers and need to find some local talent. I know I can outsource to many of you further afield, but I need to find people that can work in-house on certain projects.

The skills/experience I'm looking for are:

Design (not coding/development) both for print and web

Artwork - I'm very fussy and I'm not after someone who "knows how to use Photoshop". I want someone who knows about print production, loves type, cares about what they are producing and can set up press ready artwork that is accurate.

Now I know that's a lot to ask from one person, so I would like to build up a list of people with the right skills in each area.

So, where are you...

Hi there

I'd like to add myself to your list - reading the sticky on this thread, it seems I'm not allowed to go in-depth on what I do here, so if you want to get in touch, please email me and I'll give you the lowdown. I'm based in Hempstead, Kent (not really all that far at all) and also work in the armpit of London (that's Croydon to you and me!) :p

Regards

Daren Halfpenny

Dazzer21 said:
reading the sticky on this thread, it seems I'm not allowed to go in-depth on what I do here

Hi Darren,

Feel free to reply to marketplace threads with details on what you can offer, we just didn't want endless threads created by members with lists of what they can offer :)

Thanks,
Greg

Back