Freelance work in Ipswich, Suffolk

Rachel_Ipswich

The company I work for (a large design agency) have some holiday cover work which would be odd days and sometimes blocks of one/two weeks. The work must be done in the office in Ipswich, we are based with our client. All of the work doesn't need to be covered all by the same person. Good Indesign skills are essential. It is mainly print-based work and is following existing branding. Please let me know your web address/contact info if you're interested.

The company I work for (a large design agency) have some holiday cover work which would be odd days and sometimes blocks of one/two weeks. The work must be done in the office in Ipswich, we are based with our client. All of the work doesn't need to be covered all by the same person. Good Indesign skills are essential. It is mainly print-based work and is following existing branding. Please let me know your web address/contact info if you're interested.

Hi Rachel,

I would be very interested in talking to you about freelance opportunities. I am an experienced designer of four years with broad experience in print and web design projects and excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software. You can view samples of work and download a portfolio from my website: www.calicocreative.co.uk or view me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniet17

Hope to hear from you,
Stephanie Taylor.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your response. Would you be able to work on site during office hours as I see that you are currently employed? I've had a look at your Linked in profile but wasn't able to get on to your website.

Thanks

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your response. Would you be able to work on site during office hours as I see that you are currently employed? I've had a look at your Linked in profile but wasn't able to get on to your website.

Thanks

Hi Rachel,

Yes I would - I made the decision to go freelance which means I will be leaving in the next three weeks. I would be available two days a week for onsite work.

I have rebranded so my new site is at Home | Snowball Media | Graphic design across Suffolk and Norfolk

Best wishes,
Stephanie

Back