Freelance Web/Graphic Designer

ccronin

I have a part time web design company and I'm looking to work with an excellent graphic designer. I currently work as a web development manager fulltime for local government and have lots of excellent contacts, besides this I attend networking groups and sit on an all Wales website management steering group.

I constantly get offered work that ranges in value between £300 - £3000 and I really need a good graphic designer to work with. I have a good relationship with a local advertising company who want me to sub contract all their web work to me and who also have the opportunity to go for websites in the region of £10,000 - £35,000

Please let me know if you are interested and I would need to see samples.

Thanks

I have a part time web design company and I'm looking to work with an excellent graphic designer. I currently work as a web development manager fulltime for local government and have lots of excellent contacts, besides this I attend networking groups and sit on an all Wales website management steering group.

I constantly get offered work that ranges in value between £300 - £3000 and I really need a good graphic designer to work with. I have a good relationship with a local advertising company who want me to sub contract all their web work to me and who also have the opportunity to go for websites in the region of £10,000 - £35,000

Please let me know if you are interested and I would need to see samples.

Thanks

Hallo, I am interested in working with you. Is it possible to have more informations about it?You can even send me private message. Thank you

Back