Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free vector floral designs

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Victoria Kelly, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Victoria Kelly

Victoria Kelly Junior Member

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can help me! I need to find some free floral vector designs, unrestricted by any kind of copyright. Do you guys know where I can find some decent ones? I need them to use on a wedding brochure and I am on a tight deadline so don't really have time to draw them myself, which I would prefer to do but no time! Help please! I have had a look on google and found a few but I think there may be copyright restrictions and don't want to get stung.

2. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

Hey Victoria you could try Vecteezy, they have a lot of commercial-use quality vectors on there (just make sure you read the copyright for each piece of artwork).

I just saw some great free floral vectors yesterday but can't for the life of me remember where I saw them! If I remember I'll post the link up here :)
  3. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

Just found a great post up on Smashing Magazine with loooooaaaaaadsa free vectors including some nice floral stuff. hope that helps!
  4. Victoria Kelly

Victoria Kelly Junior Member

Perfecto!! Thanks very much!
  5. endofgeneric

endofgeneric Member

No problemo, glad to help :)