Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free stock images

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Craig.5br, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Craig.5br

Craig.5br Member

Hello all!

I'm looking for a site that can offer good free orrrr cheap images? I have tried but not got anything that I'm looking for...

To give you a little help I'm looking for a great spring type image like this on of lambs or one like this couple

Thanks for your help!
  2. davewill

davewill Senior Member

alright craig, i often use, it is just like many of the mainstream stock photography sites, but very very cheap!
  3. samjacksondesign

samjacksondesign Senior Member

Those images you've linked are very cheap anyway:)

I usually pay anywhere up to 25 credits for some of mine
  4. Craig.5br

Craig.5br Member

Yeah I know there cheap, If I was freelance working for a client I wouldn't think twice but I work in the public sector and were having budget cuts all the time so its hard to get them so sign off for images .... so annoying!!
  5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

have you considered trying a google search and setting it to look for royalty free type images?

You need to do an advanced search
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

You could also try Flickr with a Creative Commons (advanced search) you can set it to find images that are available for commercial use, some photographers will require a credit/mention in return for the use, but I've found some great photos this way in the past - great for blog posts, etc.
  7. yourmailman

yourmailman New Member

deviantart have stock images, some good, some not so.

each user has their own terms