Free Font of The Week

This week I'm going for a nice looking script font, enjoy!
Week 8 Free Font
Braxton
by: Evgeny Tkhorzhevsky
What an interesting looking typeface. Professionally designed and freely available, and there are a whole host of weights available to purchase if you really, really want it for a project.
braxton01.jpg

braxton02.jpg

braxton04.jpg

I've found something a little bit more standard, but a little bit more quirky than your average typeface and it comes with the following:
  • Regular
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • All the above in Small Caps variation
Week 9 Free Font:
Andada
By: Huerta Tipográfica
andada_ejemplo.gif

Thanks! I didn't think people were interested in this any more :(

These fonts are spectacular, especially 'Fairview' and 'Korneuburg'. I can tell I'm going to have fun checking these out.

Thanks Joel, and everyone else who commented, I will be doing this on a weekly basis again from now on :)
So this week I would like to introduce you all to a new favourite of mine, it's called Lovelo and comes in three variations, all free.
Weekly Free Font: Lovelo
lavelo01.png

lavelo02.png

lavelo04.jpg

DOWNLOAD THIS FONT

Has anyone used any of this fonts from this thread? If so, would you care to share the work you've done? :)

Not yet although I'm sure I will.
I kind of regrard this thread as becoming a bit of a resource to check back on when I need a font.
All nicely cherry picked and boiled down and nicely presented.
I'm kinda digging Braxton as I'm really liking retro, script fonts right now.

Glad you're enjoying the thread! New font out tomorrow :)

Yeah I really liked it when I first saw it, I reckon it could fit in really well with many different types of styles. It's playful, fun, friendly, organic, natural and easy on the eyes!

Lovelo is a great font. Ended up using that for one of my recent bits of work! Nice work Sean, keep it up!

Back