Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four People in FOUR relationships!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Sean Lee-Amies, Aug 19, 2013.

1. It's called a polyamorous relationship. How does that work, you're probably thinking.. I was too! Well basically they are all partners, complete partners, and there's marriage involved too, and they all love each other!
    Full Story:
    The above link is to an interview between this group of people which does a good job of covering how these type of relationships work and how they deal with some of the issues involved. It makes for a really interesting read and does seem to highlight a number of issues with traditional relationships.
    What do you reckon guys and gals? Ever considered something like this or do you reckon it's simply not right!
  2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

If it makes them happy and it doesn't hurt anyone it doesn't bother me.
    Not my bag though.
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

so basically the women are in a lesbian relationship but are actually bi-sexual and stringing along the 2 male 'buddies' when the girlfriend isn't quite enough to satisfy and to save rent....
    Not sure I could share a girl with another bloke but I'd be game to try a 2 women relationship, assuming they were both ok with it... doubt I'd survive long after they start fighting over me but damn that would be a happy time up until the end... :D
  4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why Sheffield if the "Happiest City" in the UK?
  5. Maybe a little confusion somewhere along the line, I understood it to be that they are simply not limited to one partner. I don't think there's any lesbian action in there for you Levi ;)
  6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I think the two women are in a relationship Sean? Seems like a damn odd way of working but it definitely would help pay rent.
  7. Hahaha it certainly would! I think I'm still trying to understand the whole Tom and Charlie thing :D
  8. Levi

the men are the only ones not in a relationship, they're just friends, each man and woman are dating and both women are dating each other... well if you class it as dating lol
  9. See, women are more greedy than men!
  10. Levi

or maybe one man just doesn't satisfy them....
  11. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

lulz. This will be the next definition of marriage :p
  12. Soprano

Soprano Member

This :thumbup1:
    I don't fancy the idea of sharing my man, nor do I fancy the idea of being shared with others.