• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Four People in FOUR relationships!

S

Sean Lee-Amies

It's called a polyamorous relationship. How does that work, you're probably thinking.. I was too! Well basically they are all partners, complete partners, and there's marriage involved too, and they all love each other!
Full Story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23726120
The above link is to an interview between this group of people which does a good job of covering how these type of relationships work and how they deal with some of the issues involved. It makes for a really interesting read and does seem to highlight a number of issues with traditional relationships.
What do you reckon guys and gals? Ever considered something like this or do you reckon it's simply not right!

Levi

Staff member
so basically the women are in a lesbian relationship but are actually bi-sexual and stringing along the 2 male 'buddies' when the girlfriend isn't quite enough to satisfy and to save rent....
Not sure I could share a girl with another bloke but I'd be game to try a 2 women relationship, assuming they were both ok with it... doubt I'd survive long after they start fighting over me but damn that would be a happy time up until the end... :D

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Maybe a little confusion somewhere along the line, I understood it to be that they are simply not limited to one partner. I don't think there's any lesbian action in there for you Levi ;)

T

Tony Hardy

I think the two women are in a relationship Sean? Seems like a damn odd way of working but it definitely would help pay rent.

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Hahaha it certainly would! I think I'm still trying to understand the whole Tom and Charlie thing :D

Levi

Staff member
the men are the only ones not in a relationship, they're just friends, each man and woman are dating and both women are dating each other... well if you class it as dating lol

scotty said:
If it makes them happy and it doesn't hurt anyone it doesn't bother me.
Not my bag though.
This :thumbup1:
I don't fancy the idea of sharing my man, nor do I fancy the idea of being shared with others.