Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Upgrade

Discussion in 'GDF Announcements:' started by Stationery Direct, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Just to let you know we are moving over to the Xenforo forum platform this week, hopefully all will go smooth but if you visit and nothing is working it hasn't!! :icon_confused:

Xenforo seems to be a much better platform than vBulletin nowadays who to be honest have lost their way, not to mention ripping me and others off with the purchase of vB5 which isn't even fit for purpose!!

Xenforo is mobile ready so those of you on tablets and phones should see a huge improvement. For now we are going to keep the standard skin that the forum comes with, once all is working then we will look to make it a little more easy on the eye.

We are going to attempt to pull in 100k posts from another forum that I own that we are closing, although no idea if that will work yet.

Watch this space (and wish me luck)

2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. Stationery Direct

So far so good o_O

hankscorpio likes this.
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

um..... not for me it wasn't lol

Looks like I'm back in after some issues, can't see moderator section anymore though.... is that still there or is it missing for now?

5. Stationery Direct

Yeah it will be back tomoz

6. Levi

that 2 step verification is a pita by the way, it's too slow sending emails out... any way we can opt out?

7. Stationery Direct

It's off now by default, although Im not sure if you have to also disable it in your account

8. Levi

I wanted to 'ban' a spammer...tools missing for me.

9. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Same here - no option to ban spammers.