Forum Competition - What do you want?

How interested would you be in participating in a competition?

• Massively Interested

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Quite Interested

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not overly Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't Care Less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can tell you that the competition will revolve around branding :) We're nearly ready to announce our first competition, just putting the last bits and pieces together :)

I'd be pretty interested in having a stab at a smallish scale competition for sure. I guess it would just depend on how stacked out work wise I was at the time the competition was being run, but yes, I'm pretty much in.

I'm game, logo's aren't really my thing.... I'll just copy what I did for the last 'drunken goose' comp :p

@Levi Haha, that's not going to work for this competition ;)
@Davo Don't worry about the time-frame because we're planning on running this competition for about a month to ensure that everyone has enough time to participate!
Just to keep people updated, it's all pretty much planned and ready to go, although I don't want to say too much just yet, we're just trying to secure some awesome prizes for our lucky winners and perhaps a couple of other things ;)
More info to come soon!

Squiddy said:
and perhaps a couple of other things ;)
We do not want some of your self portrats taken from your 'private collection', we're a family friendly forum remember :p

Oh... well, Levi, I suggest you dispose of that brown A3 envelope hanging through your letterbox then... :unsure:

nah I'll just post it to a local newspaper so they can get a good laugh out of it :p

Wonder how many graphic design related sexual puns they could make?

probably loads.. like: I'd love to give you a hard return :)

Back