Forrst

Goreki

Forrst is a place for designers and developers to share information, code, screenshots, gain critiques and so on for various works.

At the moment it is only invite/application only but I can imagine that open signup will be soon. I've only been using it a day and I'm already finding it a valuable source. It's definitely worth checking out and appyling for.

http://forrst.com

maybe I'm being weird here but what's the point of this type of site when you can only see the stuff if you've logged in, which seeing as it's invite only is a bit hard to do.

For "people in the know" it's a good resource. Lots of useful code tit-bits on there already. Someone already took the jQuery snippet I use for making value attribute hide/show on focus/blur of an input field and integrated it with the placeholder attribute(??) in HTML5 as a fall-back.

Levi said:
maybe I'm being weird here but what's the point of this type of site when you can only see the stuff if you've logged in, which seeing as it's invite only is a bit hard to do.

There's a good number of members on there already, and I can see it becoming open to public once the people behind the site are in a position where they feel it is ready.

You can also make your posts publicly available.

Back