Forget PowerPoint Presentations!!

Dave1975

Hi guys,

Was away at a conference on Saturday and amongst the many PowerPoint slides there was one presentation which really stood out, as it didn't use PP, it used a new online service called Prezi.

It really stuck in my mind, and looks like you can do some great things using it as a platform, can imagine some really nice typography making a presentation using the zoom features look amazing!

Check it out at: Prezi - The zooming presentation editor
& some sample presentations: Showcase | Prezi.com

Just thought I'd share it incase anyone has any presentations coming up :)
Greg

The presentation I watched it on had some nice type going on, and it really stood out as you could see all the info then it would zoom right in, apparently very easy to use according to him as well.

does it end with a flash presentation?
If it does then to me its no better than using premiere/after effects etc to do a presentation, you can pause it just the same.

thats where I saw they were flash, I'm not sure its really going to out do a powerpoint/keynote presentation but it might take from the powerpoint to web versions. I suppose it is part of this move apps to web movement

Well the guy at the conference on Saturday ran it like a normal presentation, just had his laptop hooked up to the projector, and as I say looked great on the big screen, made it more visually appealing and interesting, compared to the many slides of lists in other presentations.

I think the guy presenting the demo video is gay :rolleyes:
But it's definitely a very original way of giving a presentation. ;)

Back