For Harry and other typography nerds :)

Hey levi,

I have an idea which i think is really nice, that is very similar to what the above company has done.... just never looked into frames and getting stuff printed in very limited runs!, also not sure if my idea has much appeal to the broader market, perhaps just me lol :)

Lets put it this way, assuming its not using spot uv etc I would like to think we can knock it out for less than the $75 (or £75 as it would end up being in the uk) even if you include getting a frame custom made (about 30 quid this way iirc for painters), the linked ones aren't even using 45 degree joins at the corners, and then getting a print done on 30x45cm paper (so you could go with a3 albeit being slightly smaller). A quick google found a large format digital (no litho) printer doing a3 posters for £5 each.

Hmm maybe this is a way to go for my artwork in my office .......

Admittedly it wouldn't be first run test things and our time isn't being billed but it's the idea more than the process we're liking :).

As to your idea, the best place to test out if its a good idea is on this forum :)

the emi gray (is that how its written) stuff puts this to shame!

I like this, dont get me wrong.

Back