Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Footy Banter Thread

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by thomashodgson, Nov 6, 2008.

1. thomashodgson

thomashodgson Senior Member

What logo would you like to re-do? I can't stand the badge of my beloved team - Rotherham United...

2. Owenjones

Owenjones Member

Sorry Tom, nothing we can do about Rotherham! ;) ;)

I'm one to speak... I'm a Plymouth Argyle season ticket holder...
  3. thomashodgson

Nicer badge though!

Don't mind Plymouth - they always seem to beat Wednesday!
  4. Mike

Mike Senior Member

lol - i think the logo is the least of your worries:p:p
  5. thomashodgson

Shut it!

Beat Wednesday, Wolves, Southampton, Leeds, Leicester and soon to beat Stoke!

You reds!
  6. thomashodgson

I fear this thread has strayed off topic, therefore may I appologise wholeheartedly
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

No worries Tom, happens to the best of us!
    Now I've created a new thread, so please feel free to continue your football banter! :lol:
  8. thomashodgson

Greg, shouldn't this go under 'Identity & Branding'?
  9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Tom, well as it's less about the team brands and logos and more about the banter I think it's best in Off-Topic! If you wanted to create a new thread about football team logos/branding please feel free then we can decide what to do with this thread :)

10. craigfarrall

craigfarrall Member

Well I am a pretty huge liverpool fan, always have been, been brought up as a scouser, and for once we have something to smile about, except Spurs on the weekend, but we shall forget about that one... :D
  11. thomashodgson

Why not make it a sticky? "The Footy Banter Thread"!? I'll stick another team branding one up in the Branding section tonight.
  12. Greg

Greg Active Member

OK this is now the footy banter thread! :)
    And yes feel free to create a new thread regarding football team branding!
    Cheers, Greg
  13. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Not football talk. This is a design forum not the pub!

I hate football. There I said it.
  14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Lee, you've gone and done it now!
    Got to admit I'm not a huge football fan, but happy to have an off-topic thread for the football fans ;)
  15. Wonder Wayne

Wonder Wayne Junior Member

I'm a huge Leeds United fan (don't worry - we'll be back in the Premier someday).

There has a been a massive progression on the logos they've had in the past and seem to improve it each time, I look forward to seeing whats to come in the future...

Attached Files:

16. Owenjones

Owenjones Member

Wayne, where in the South West are you? And why Leeds?! ;)

Surely it's the best in the west (ie. Plymouth Argyle) you should be supporting! ;)
  17. Wonder Wayne

Wonder Wayne Junior Member

Well, I do support Yeovil (my home town) but my main team is Leeds, can't remember why but I've always supported them.

Probably because they were such an awesome team back in the day, Eric Cantona especially!
  18. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member