Flora

I'm not the OP but I'd say YES!
I'd also give you a solid gold MacBook Pro with real diamonds for keys. ;)

I mean it. You could try me once. Here is my story. I live in an Asian country and therefore I can not physically be present there. What you could do is send me some work/job or brief in my email address and I would carryout accordingly. I would send you the design draft in your email address or here if you want. Then you could evaluate me if I could be trusted or not. I do not need a macbook or a diamond. I could do it in my own laptop or PC. If you like it, you could then pay me via paypal or any other medium.

Ok then, here is your brief :

An independent, boutique florist based in Bath is looking for a simple, natural re-brand across their logo and packaging designs. The brand is called ‘Flora’ and would like the design to be minimal and typographic which will really show off their high quality products. They would like a selection of wrapping design, business cards and any other collateral which play to their brand values of attention to detail and simplicity. Perhaps include an icon within the design which could be used on its own to easily distinguish Flora against their competitors.

Thats great. I am working on your brief. Could you give me your email address so that I could forward some concepts directly to your email? Or I could post it here too. Either way.

Thats great. I am working on your brief. Could you give me your email address so that I could forward some concepts directly to your email? Or I could post it here too. Either way.

AhAh you can post it directly here ;)

Hi. I have made some initial concepts which I am sharing with you now. I am open to any kind of feedback. These are in raw stage and fine tuning is needed. I just wanted to show you the direction I am going with this design.

Attachments

• flora1.JPG
    flora1.JPG
    543.5 KB · Views: 23
  • flora2.JPG
    flora2.JPG
    522.6 KB · Views: 22
  • flora3.JPG
    flora3.JPG
    528.2 KB · Views: 20
  • flora4.JPG
    flora4.JPG
    525.8 KB · Views: 20
  • flora_icon.JPG
    flora_icon.JPG
    571.4 KB · Views: 20
  • flora_letterhead_.JPG
    flora_letterhead_.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 21
I think it could be better if you create a new topic for feedback on your work. (graphic design and feedback)

Back