Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flippin' heck

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Feb 5, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

i've actually managed to forget what a good website looks like. i really REALLY don't know how, but I'm just lost as to where to start with a design now!

Ahh.. i'm meltiinnngg...

2. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

3. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

Wow - I just broke the forum.

4. br3n

br3n Senior Member

just keep going - things dont happen first time everytime, you'll soon end up with something your happy with.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

it's not anything particular, just looked at my notes on a different project, and thought, what? How do i.. what? ... errr...

lol - it was quite embarrassing, which is obviously why i posted it on DF, with 300+ members... lol

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

[cough]478 members...[/cough] ;)

7. tim

tim Senior Member

lol !

gotta say though, your rivals are thrashing you online-wise! the most members ever online at once was...148.

we are beating them by 70 members though :D

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

If it's who I think you're referring to, don't forget that stat includes all search bots, so as they've been around longer as a forum it will naturally be a higher number for that reason :)

And there's always going to be a bigger forum, hopefully DF represents quality over quantity, in the majority of threads and discussions at least!

9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I don't like big forums... if this forum gets too big I'm out, so keep it small :p
    Quality > Quantity :up: