Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flippin' heck

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Feb 5, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

i've actually managed to forget what a good website looks like. i really REALLY don't know how, but I'm just lost as to where to start with a design now!

Ahh.. i'm meltiinnngg...
  2. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

3. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

Wow - I just broke the forum.
  4. br3n

br3n Senior Member

just keep going - things dont happen first time everytime, you'll soon end up with something your happy with.
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

it's not anything particular, just looked at my notes on a different project, and thought, what? How do i.. what? ... errr...

lol - it was quite embarrassing, which is obviously why i posted it on DF, with 300+ members... lol
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

[cough]478 members...[/cough] ;)
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

lol !

gotta say though, your rivals are thrashing you online-wise! the most members ever online at once was...148.

we are beating them by 70 members though :D
  8. Greg

Greg Active Member

If it's who I think you're referring to, don't forget that stat includes all search bots, so as they've been around longer as a forum it will naturally be a higher number for that reason :)

And there's always going to be a bigger forum, hopefully DF represents quality over quantity, in the majority of threads and discussions at least!
  9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I don't like big forums... if this forum gets too big I'm out, so keep it small :p
    Quality > Quantity :up: