Flip Vossen Industrial Designer web design

it's flash, it's too slow and to be honest I don't like the menu's on the left

Agreed with Levi and Ben.

As for the purposes of a website, which are to increase exposure, increase business and communicate with potential customers, you're not achieving any of this with a flash website.

When google's bots come to index your website all they see is what's contained in the sites index file, which is almost nothing. In terms of SEO and driving customers to their website, you may as well not bother having a website because no one is going to find it.

Why did you decide to make it in Flash? Every aspect of the sites design can be easily replicated in HTML and CSS, I'm going to take a guess and say that you only made it in flash because you know it better than HTML/CSS. Trust me when I say you need to abandon flash faster than a clingy prostitute when it comes to developing websites.

I was also disappointed that there was no interactivity with the images, you need to throw some jQuery in to make it more interesting.

Just a minor note, all your copyright section needs to say is "© Year. Copyright Owner." Everything else you've put there is completely redundant and serves no legal purpose. I only mention this because I see it on so many websites.

Back