Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash to HTML5 Converter

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by 49thfloor, Jul 4, 2011.

1. 49thfloor

49thfloor New Member

I haven't tried this yet and frankly I am a little narked it's around at all as I've already gone ahead and purchased Hype from the App Store - but here it is anyway, Swiffy the Flash Converter thingy.

Google Swiffy

I hope it comes in handy for someone and as soon as I get a chance to test how well it works I'll make sure to post a review.

2. byronc

byronc Member

awesome. do you need the flash source code?

3. 49thfloor

49thfloor New Member

No I don't think so - it comes from the SWF file as far as I know. Although, I still haven't had a proper chance to look into it properly yet.

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Nice I've been looking for something like this.

It does work, however you need to make sure you're using web-friendly fonts in Flash. I uploaded a file of a mockup website, it turned all of my helvetica links and text into some serif font. Ugly.

One thing, once its converted, how do I actually view the new html coded file?

5. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Nevermind - I just opened the downloaded link in Dreamweaver, it looked mental. Still didnt work when I uploaded it online to my site though.