First Critique Post!

Thanks for your comments!

Thanks for the kerning tip...I totally missed it and will change it for her, will have a look at the capitals too. I totally agree with the comments regarding the 'gifts'...I wanted to leave it as is but without the stitched effect but the client asked for it, I probably could have changed her mind at the time but I was just so pleased that she liked it I jumped to say 'FINISHED!'. Might take another look at it and see if she prefers it now that the logo has sunk in. I'm currently working on another wee job after her recommendation for a child friendly tearoom/baby boutique (with a 3 week turn around as she has only just picked a name and gets her premises then, which for someone like me is short) so Poppyrose will have to wait untill thats over.

Thanks again for the crit and positive feed back its really appreciated when its from people who really know their stuff.

I'm sure I'll be back for some advise for this new job. Feeling very out of my comfort zone with it and panicing that I wont have something decent in time or that they will ask for more than I am capable!!!

Cheers

Back