First attempt

Thanks for the help Chris and everyone! I think I now have myself a Korporat identity lol. Cheers everyone :)

i'd like to see a lower case a, and the text all one colour unless the 'at' is suposed to be given priority.

I like the pink and blue, but then I like pink and blue!

maybe 00c4d9 (dont worry it matches a pantone code, its just easier to list the hex value)

I have changed the 'a' to lower case and, on the first example, made the whole word black. After playing around for a while I found Bentzak's idea of using the pink showed up the 'at' best. I think the second idea is quite striking too? I have lots of options to consider, I'm sure that the end result, considering all your input, will be usable :)

artomat7.jpg

I do like the pink one and having one that can be printed in black and white too is always a helpful thing to have :) I also completely agree with Mike about the 'a' being lowercase :) looks much nicer :)

Yes I think I will go with the pink, but I have changed the light reflection on the tip of the brush to white. This, just my opinion, makes the whole logo seem less flat.

Ladies and gentlemen (drum roll) welcome to the new logo, for when the site is produced, of artomat.co.uk:

artomat8.jpg

Back