Finding Card Stock Cheaper....?

CleanView

I registered for this forum and just seen the uk after signing up, so I'm hoping there's still someone that can help me. I need a supplier in the US However. I run several small service businesses and we utilize a lot of print material (flyers, door hangers.) We used a wholesale printer for a number of years, awesome prices, and always got the job done. However, over the years I realized the benefits of printing myself. We work in a lot of different neighborhoods and seem to get a better response rate doing targeted marketing. Meaning most of our material is worded directly at each individual neighborhood. It's a hassle always needing to change text around and send to someone to print, proofs, go pick up, etc.

With that said, I bought an Espon Easy Tank Printer. This has made life easy. I print 100 lb card stock all day with it, get less than the advertised, but I get about 2,500 8.5 x 11 full page flyers for pennies when I buy bulk ink. The only problem is getting our cost prices down. The cheapest I can seem to find card stock is Walmarts deal of like 150 sheets of 110 lb for around $5.88 which comes out to like .04 a piece.

My business would benefit tremendously if we could get our paper price down as we could put out much more per week. My question is, where do I go to get the card stock for around .02 cents each? Or even .025?

Back