• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

finally, someone says what im thinking

C

chrismitchell

Can't we all just get along, Macs and PC's alike ... why must there be so much hate? :eek:veracting:

Xenonsoft

tim-ater said:
PCs are like american drivers. they get nowhere and they crash every 5 mins.
I have nothing for or against either really.

Turned up to college and turned the Mac on, it said that it had unexpectedly quit. Could be the previous users fault, might not be. Also, I installed firebug on firefox and it totally spacked it out, had to get on FF2 and then redownload FF3. Plus, the mice are horrible. Trying to left click and getting a right click, what's that all about.

As I say, not really fussed by either, prefer the PC for home but the Mac's quite good for work.

tim

Fair does, I see how people get on with megapowered PCs, i just don't get how people use simple PCs when Mac OS X 10.5.6 is much more lightweight and fitting :)

not hateful, was just joking around :)

1 left! AHH

C

chrismitchell

Awww quickly someone say something to make Tim really angry :lol: that way he will only have 1 reply and have to wait till tomorrow :lol:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :drevil:

tim-ater said:
PCs are like american drivers. they get nowhere and they crash every 5 mins.
You misunderstand me Tim. PC is not a windows, you can choose diffrent OS.
In mac you can't.
Also there are millions configurations of PCs and only few Macs so it's normal then MacOS will be more fitting.

So last answer? :D

tim

You misunderstand me Tim. PC is not a windows, you can choose diffrent OS.
In mac you can't.
Yeah you can. I got Windows 7 Beta on my Mac, running on parallels, you can run any OS on there...?

Awww quickly someone say something to make Tim really angry that way he will only have 1 reply and have to wait till tomorrow

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :drevil:
Thanks for that! I can break it though xD

tbwcf

MACS! ("The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.") MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS!