Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finally, someone says what im thinking

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Mar 9, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

Family guy finally take the mick of Bill Gates and his "Zune". The guy is a brilliant entrepreneur, just should know when to stop selling crap ! <cough>PCs</cough>

YouTube - Family Guy - iPod vs Zune - family guy clip :)

2. shaqal

shaqal Member

<cough>Macs, Macs</cough>, really somewhere exist a happy world without apple :p
    For example I'm living in it :D

3. tim

tim Senior Member

PCs are like american drivers. they get nowhere and they crash every 5 mins! xD

4. Can't we all just get along, Macs and PC's alike ... why must there be so much hate? :eek:veracting:

5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I have nothing for or against either really.

Turned up to college and turned the Mac on, it said that it had unexpectedly quit. Could be the previous users fault, might not be. Also, I installed firebug on firefox and it totally spacked it out, had to get on FF2 and then redownload FF3. Plus, the mice are horrible. Trying to left click and getting a right click, what's that all about.

As I say, not really fussed by either, prefer the PC for home but the Mac's quite good for work.

6. tim

tim Senior Member

Fair does, I see how people get on with megapowered PCs, i just don't get how people use simple PCs when Mac OS X 10.5.6 is much more lightweight and fitting :)

not hateful, was just joking around :)

1 left! AHH

7. Awww quickly someone say something to make Tim really angry :lol: that way he will only have 1 reply and have to wait till tomorrow :lol:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :drevil:

8. shaqal

shaqal Member

You misunderstand me Tim. PC is not a windows, you can choose diffrent OS.
    In mac you can't.
    Also there are millions configurations of PCs and only few Macs so it's normal then MacOS will be more fitting.

So last answer? :D

9. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah you can. I got Windows 7 Beta on my Mac, running on parallels, you can run any OS on there...?

Thanks for that! I can break it though xD

10. shaqal

shaqal Member

I didn't know that :eek:

11. Ahhh i thought that Greg had actually set a limit you know like an intervention? :lol:

12. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah, they probably should, but they haven't! :sneeakky:

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Nope, Tim's 5 post limit is self imposed, I think that would be pretty anti-community to impose posting limits on members!! :p

14. tim

tim Senior Member

Thank god you have a conscience!

15. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Funny though :lol:

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

lol with a little counter that runs down next to his avatar :p
    Just kidding Tim... I'd never (be able to) do that!

17. tim

tim Senior Member

lol xD you should attach an "auto-destruct" button upon trying to post a 6th post. xD

18. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

MACS! ("The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.") MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS! MACS!

19. :lol: why so many Macs! Are they attacking you like Zombies? :lol:

20. tim

tim Senior Member

if it's under 10 characters, put boooooo and put it as white. :)