Final Project - Algorithms

Basic

I have been quite for a while and that is due to it being my last year as at uni! I will be back posting from now on though.
As my final days of being a student eb away I thought i'd share my final project with you all.
No more midday wake up justifications or excuses for being a student. Back to the real world for me
smile.png

https://vimeo.com/66912523
Cheers
Liam

My only criticism would be that some of the very thin line designs look a bit spindly and old fashioned. Other than that, the rest of it is pretty good! I like the flow, it's not too fast or slow, the transitions are pretty nice, overall a good piece of work!

Cool thanks Sean and also for the feedback. Its my first real project of this size where I've done all the design. Lots more work to do in improving my design. looking forward to more projects like this :)

It looks good to me, you've clearly put a lot of time into it. Mirroring what Sean said, some parts do look a bit old school southparky but it's pretty close to a professional standard.

wac said:
some parts do look a bit old school southparky but it's pretty close to a professional standard.
Thanks Wac, wow funny you've just said that about southpark. I did have some feedback recently which said that :) yeah as I said before I really need to focus more on my design and style. Its a pretty scary area but I'll get there (I hope:) )

Can I ask out of curisoty as well. Which parts did you think looks a little old school southparky?

Cheers
Liam :)

It's really looking plenty nice and time consuming but seems to me it's an old style. But proffessional.

Back