Fictitious Logo Brief Required Please

Guys
I am really sorry
I am just far too busy at the moment to do anything with this design
I'll do more and continue it when i can.
Sorry Folks... I'll still be around

Right
Just started on this logo again... Looking quickly back at some sugestions
2842722-2-instinct.jpg
- EDIT

(The only thing i would say i gotta do is make the Fork STEM alot heavier - It seems to nimble)

p.s. If that image dosent load as its big - Click the link below

Last edited:
Hi Daniel,

Perhaps you could reduce the height of the knife and fork so that they are more contained within the logotype and don't stick up so much. Remember - you're the designer so you have some artistic license - the cutlery doesn't have to be exactly the same size as normal, it just needs to represent the idea of food and eating :)

Right
Just started on this logo again... Looking quickly back at some sugestions
2842722-2-instinct.jpg
- EDIT

(The only thing i would say i gotta do is make the Fork STEM alot heavier - It seems to nimble)

p.s. If that image dosent load as its big - Click the link below

If I was working on this I'd choose a simple clean sans serif font not a serif. That will help you alot with this as you won't have to adapt the font as much and it will look more integrated.

Fork left, knife right - that's the correct way around on a place setting (which looks like your angle here). I'm left handed and I use a knife and fork the right way.... my mum wouldn't have let me get away with anything else! I agree that the knife & fork are too long/high above the text.

I think it might help by sketching first, purposly not switching on your computer for a couple of days.

Give yourself a good amount of time to exhaust all avenues with a pencil and paper. Try and push your ideas to their limits. Then when you have some interesting, effective concepts, begin 'prototyping' on you computer, playing with fonts/shapes etc. Then maybe go back to more pencil + sketchpad work.

The computer is a dumb tool, for producing what is YOUR CREATIVE INPUT. ALL the best work comes from playing around with your own thoughts and quickly scribbling them down, and building from there.

:icon_biggrin:

Back