Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few photos from my travels

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey guys,

Sorry I've not been around so much recently, as you know I've been off on my travels to Nz & Oz, thought I'd share a few of my pics from travels so far :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tim

tim Senior Member

wow, i wanna go. i wanna see a tigeer!!

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

That was in New Zealand at a place called Zion park, really hard to find, but definitely worth it!! Got to have loads of photos stroking its paws, its back, and holding its tail as you can see!! amazing place :D

4. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah, but i bet that was expensive... especially seeing the top of a volcano.

5. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Zion park is the lion man park isnt it? awesome pics greg, Im hoping if things work out here ill be calling in on nz on my way home.. unlikely but hopeful :D

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've seen that van in my friends photos! Whats the deal???

7. br3n

br3n Senior Member

If its anything like a "wicked" camper van, they hire them out to travellers and each one has a completely different design and some stupid, usually offence slogan on the back.

Google wicked campers, Im above all that.. I had a spaceship!

8. berry

berry Active Member

Tom, that's a LION!! Tigers have stripes and are on Frosties boxes, Lions hang around Witches and Wardrobes;)

9. ahh New Zealand... my old home... glad you're having a great time Greg mate :) If I could dig them up I'd find my old photos from New Zealand, but i think that they are all in boxes somewhere :S LOL

10. I'm glad that we are able to teach Tim the difference between Tigers and Lions :lol:

11. sarah

sarah Member

Those pictures are amazing, I'm so jealous!

How long are you travelling for?

12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks everyone, I'll post some more when I get chance, and away for 3 months in total, it's already been a month in a few days, can't believe how quick it's going!!

& yeah that van is one we just saw parked up, it's like Wicked camper vans, just another company copying them really, had to get a quick snap of the Sesame Street van though!!

Loved NZ Chris, crazy what variation you can see in landscapes and climate/weather, we saw everything from the sunny days lazing on beaches at the top of North Island down to it snowing on the drive to Milford Sound! Amazing Country, everything is so clean & lush/green!!

13. I'm glad you love it Greg :) its a place to visit definitely :) have you had a Hangi yet?

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

No, not seen/heard of that, you have me intrigued now though!
    In a way wish I had a bit more time in NZ, but all the same loving Oz so far :)

15. Greg

Greg Active Member

Forgot to post my Kangaroo pic!! :D

[​IMG]

16. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

That's quality Greg, glad you're enjoying it.

17. A Hangi is a meal cooked underground by Maori's :) well worth a try if you can :) very tasty :D

18. berry

berry Active Member

when you get to Oz, try some Moreton Bay Bugs. taste better than lobster. yum yum

[​IMG]

19. Oh yeah .. I had one of them once.. they taste very much like chicken to me :)

20. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks Fred! and will do if I get the chance Chris, think I missed my chance now though :( we did go to a place called Te Anau which was like a Mauri cultural experience, no food though :(

In Oz now Berry, I'll keep an eye out for them!! Got to be honest they don't look that appealing, maybe I can persuade br3n who's a it further up the Coast to try them first... lol