Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Festivals Excitement!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Josella Caci, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

Hi Ya'll! :)

I'm going to Sonisphere Knebworth Festival on thursday!! (mainly to see METALLICA):clap::)
    I'm SO EXCITED i can hardly contain it and thought i'd tell you all haha!
    Any of you goin to this fest?

what festival have you lot been to /going this year?

2. wac

wac Senior Member

I just had a look at the line-up and noticed Weezer are playing, which should be cool. I'm going to the uber low key Bridge Bash festival and the Edinburgh festival.

3. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

hey!
    never heard of that festi...but just noticed Ocean Colour Scene are there! Seen them a few times one of my many faves!

x

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm always excited at festival time! It means bands who would normally play bigger shows do "warm up" shows in smaller venues that are announced last minute and no one can afford to go, except people who aren't going to the festivals!

Case and point this year, Boysetsfire doing Reading and Leeds, playing a warm up in Bristol!

5. I went to see Foo Fighters here in Milton Keynes on Saturday.. that was absolutely amazing!!!

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I had a ticket and couldn't go! Stupid Italy!

7. damn Mike that sucks.. they were amazing!!!

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I was going mostly for Jimmy Eat World and Flogging Molly, Foo's were a very good added extra! Instead, I sat in my apartment and watched Only Fools and Horses....rock and roll!

9. Mange Tout Rodders.. Mange Tout!

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

The surprising thing has been rediscovering how few of the episodes I really remember! I'm up to the forth season and so far its only been 3 or 4.

11. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

I just got just got back this week from Sonisphere Festival!
    It was amazing to see Metallica perform as the big 4 (megadeth, slayer, anthrax)
    I also saw slipknot headline to (scary)

:)
    I'm all camped out!
    x

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Did Bill Bailey make an appearance?

13. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

Yes he did! but he clashed with slipknot on a different stage, I was trapped in the mosh pit :D

Would have loved to seen him but didn't get chance!

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

If he wasn't a guest with metalica, it can't have been worth it!

15. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

believe me it was!
    :)

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've seen then 3 times now, I doubt they will ever top the st anger secret show at download.

I'm not their biggest supporter though.