Ok cheers for your help, really useful to have others insight sometimes. I think you can look at a logo you design for a long time and sometimes you can look at it and think 'yes that's decent' and then you can look at it again and feel completely different. :icon_rolleyes:

I just wasn't keen on the font or the positioning of the text and yeah, I meant the smaller text.

What I would also have meant was to keep photography as part of the smaller text i.e. GS as the camera, and Gary Saunders Photography beneath. I do like the concept so I feel it can work, just needs a bit of tweaking and so on first.

I think this would benefit from further work: I didn't see the camera straightaway, found it quite satisfying when I realised that this was what it was supposed to represent and then felt a bit disappointed that it wasn't better executed...

I feel you need to integrate the concept better. I think it's worth persevering with but I'd like to see something that hangs together with a bit more subtlety and elegance: the reason I know it's a camera has a lot to do with the fact that the original draft included the word 'photography' ... the elements which make up the whole don't really feel like they sit together comfortably at the moment.

Back