Feedback please...

cellar_door

Hi everyone.

Been working on this logo today and wanted some feedback please. It's for a company that supplies sports equipment to African school children and advises their teachers on how to deliver PE. The director is heading out to Tanzania in September and wants something he can get printed onto tshirts.

What do you guys think? I'm undecided... not sure if it's a bit too busy. Would appreciate any constructive comments good or bad. Cheers.

Jim.

A2A.jpg

It's a load of baty balls....what sort of racket are you running there....I'm totally stumped.

Nice work man...like it.

I don't quite like the 'net' on the tennis racket (nose).
Other than that you did a great job, very creative :up:

Yeah shouldn't the net be the other way round. Strands need to be same colour as racquet handle?

But yeah very good - love the Africa typeface

that is one of the best ideas ive seen for ages! love it! maybe your could simplify it by using less objects if you think its too busy. could you get away with 3 raquets for hair instead of 5? and maybe some other piece of equipment for eyebrows instead of 3 balls each side?
i agree with ally too, should the raquet strings be inverted the other way?
awesome work tho, im jealous!
________
big women Cams

Like it a lot Jim, the only minor thing I was unsure of was the cricket bats, everything else looks almost to scale with each other apart from the cricket bats. I would also look at rounding off the bottom of the bats a bit more, lengthening the handles, and maybe adding a triangle shaping coming down off the handle, think that will make them look more like cricket bats.

Hope that helps, think it will look excellent as a t-shirt print :)

Great idea, well executed.

Following on from Greg's comments on the 'cricket bats' and scale issue you could replace them with cricket bails, which would be less recognisable but would solve the scale issue.

i like it, great for a t-shirt, will it scale okay to a logo though?

And i agree with the other peeps, just the racket that's throwing it off slightly.

Supah

Krey20 said:
cricket bails, which would be less recognisable but would solve the scale issue.

I think cricket balls would be more recognisable personally, as you can have the double line of stitches running around the balls (nod)

Greg said:
I think cricket balls would be more recognisable personally, as you can have the double line of stitches running around the balls (nod)

I wouldn't recognize a cricket ball if my life depended on it :confused:

Onartis said:
I wouldn't recognize a cricket ball if my life depended on it :confused:

Well, so you know in future, they look like this...

puppy_dog-7158.jpg

hth.

I think the artwork is great Jim, agree with the bats. You could use the bails of the top of the stumps if you still wanted to keep a similar shape, or even a couple of vuvuzelas :up:

Back