Feedback on Wine Brand Logo pls

MuchAdoDesign

Hi all

Would appreciate your feedback on two wine logos I'm working on for my second-year graphic design degree.

The logo will be used on some traditional wine labelling but also on a new label design targeting millennials so it needs to be simple and adaptable.

PLEASE NOTE - the pattern and colour palette are not decided upon, I'm just showing how it COULD be used. I want to make sure I have it correct in black and white first. Also, the balance of the triangles isn't quite there on logo 1, I just want to see first what your thoughts are at this early stage.

Really appreciate it!

Thanks
M

Attachments

• Forumuploadlogo1.pdf
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 24
'Wines' is too small and light, it needs to fit to the width of the shapes below.
Do the shapes signify anything, or is it just a device to hold a different illustration or photo on each bottle?
They are a bit big to just have as a logo, and the spacing between them is a bit out. That last one would look nice on a bottle though.

Thanks Wardy. Yes, the shape signify the pattern created by the vine rows. They are different shaped triangles to convey the organic aspect of the plants with the straight lines linking to the structuredness of the way they are planted. The brand name should form the horizontal line and the lines of the logo draw your eye to this.

I'll develop them a bit further and re post and would really like your opinion once I'm done.

Thanks
M

Hello again, I've developed the logo further and I've reuploaded two designs. Would be good to know what you think now!

With thanks
M

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 12.24.26.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 12.24.26.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 10
Back