Feedback on my new logo please...

depends on what site you put it on... simplicity is good, but in a lot of cases, I'd prefer the aurora one to the black or white bg.

I suppose I should have explained my post first...

It just shows that logo after some kerning changes and adjustments being used in greyscale and reversed. And on the Aurora background that I wish to involve in my branding. Just to show how it works.

Thanks TIm - youve been a real help.

Any more?

Wow just seen you have gone with my suggestion of name!! lol

Invoice in the post haha just messing.....

Why PJ (I know it's your initials but EVERYONE uses their initials. It's not that memorale and no unique.
Why do some logo's say pjpjcreative?
When you use just the PJ on their own it looks like a B.

The whole point of having a brand identity is to tell people who you are in a unique, distinctive and memorable way. I don't think this does.

Definitely DON'T put that strapline on your logo. If you have to say you design work that stands out under your branding, then clearly you don't! If you see a kebab shop that says 'the best kebabs in town', do you believe it? No. Of course not.

If people call you by your name, use your name in the logo and drop the PJ. If everyone calls you PJ, then by all means use PJ. Dont try to hard. Think of an idea and definitely dont start printing your name in a million different fonts to see which one is nicest. Put the idea first, then craft the idea.

Back