• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Feedback on my Logo

I have been reading up on logo design do's and don'ts and really would like some feedback from the pro's, this is a first phase logo design so be gentle, all constructive criticism is welcome, thanks in advance.

neils

almost

Hi George It looks fine but personally I wouldn't centre the logo DM with the text MULTIMEDIA. try pushing it up on line and maybe enlarge the DM box slightly.

Dave L

The DM bit's fine but I'd totally revisit the rest; with the use of type size and colour as it is, the actual device is the least prominent element.

The DM bit's fine but I'd totally revisit the rest; with the use of type size and colour as it is, the actual device is the least prominent element.
I agree with Dave, I think the DM in the box is ok by itself, although perhaps it isn't currently working so well alongside the text.

I don't think that the text goes well together, though. I'm not too sure about the colours used or both the font and alignment.

I see what you mean it doesn't flow very well and they seem to be seperate entities in the image, will have another go. Thank you for your comments much appreciated.