Feedback on advert/poster please

This new direction (the road sign) kind of makes the pitch in the background an arbitrary addition and correct me if I'm wrong, but the dimensions have been squeezed vertically to fit it in, no?

If you remove it entirely you could make the sign bigger and have more space to push the emotion theme. At the moment it seems quite stoic and flat; unemotional. A good match is a whirlwind of excitement and emotion all of which is entirely unpredictable; despite the nice textures and colours, the poster's not yet conveying that.

The road sign makes me think it's an away match and I'm in the car. Puts me in mind of anticipating the match.

update:

I have added the background motorway and changed the whole thing around a bit.

Picture1-19.png

still not sure.

big improvement, it just feels a little fake because of the animation

I really like the concept, but like tim said the smileys are a bit out of place (although cute). What about graffitied smileys or something?

my biggest issue is that the signpost is stuck in the middle of the fast lane of a motorway, it just looks wrong as it would never be there

i thing the problem is it looks cartoony but the rest of the photo is 100% real.

also, as levi said, their is a MASSIVE problem that it's in the middle of the freaking road!

theking79

It all looks artificial to myself, I frown when I see it, not laugh, not smile, not think.

It is great idea but I don't think hard football supporters will pay attention to your creation.

Aahil

Back