Feedback for pasta brand

Levi

Levi

Staff member
What does it sell.... where is the 'image' or item it's trying to sell. A quick glance of that box and it could be italian dog food for all I know...

Wardy

Wardy

It's very weak, even if you're trying for a premium, minimalist feel. There's no product for a start.
I think you need to do a bit of packaging research - just Google 'traditional pasta packaging' and there's
lots of nice design ideas for inspiration.

fisicx

fisicx

So Nonna's Kitchen is in the Heartland of Italy. Google doesn't really help me with this so I'm left guessing as to the location of the business.

And your pasta appears to be in a box. Go to any supermarket and Penne is almost always sold in bags. It's cheaper, lighter and far easier to fill with product. And the advantage of a bag is you can see the product.

PS: Penne takes at least 10 minutes to cook not 5.

K

KPrinceArt

So Nonna's Kitchen is in the Heartland of Italy. Google doesn't really help me with this so I'm left guessing as to the location of the business.

And your pasta appears to be in a box. Go to any supermarket and Penne is almost always sold in bags. It's cheaper, lighter and far easier to fill with product. And the advantage of a bag is you can see the product.

PS: Penne takes at least 10 minutes to cook not 5.
Here in the US it comes in boxes. $1 for 1lb.

B

bonsdes

I like the background graphics/text/texture especially on the side panel. The front face is a little bit too scrappy and apart from the name panel lacks focus....and unfortunately the name panel looks like a piece of paper just stuck on. The brand marque also feels a bit old fashioned style-wise...and not authentic/traditional. I always google/research as much as possible for pack designs to see what's out there, what works and what doesn't, what conveys the right feel for the positioning etc. Carrlucios do a nice job of creating traditional looking Italian packaging that still looks contemporary.......

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c...AhUBOsAKHVdPCwkQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1816&bih=1093