Feed me back on this site template

faz

I am designing a template for personal use, please would anyone be kind enough to let me know what you think:

Colour Scheme
Layout
Fonts
Logo
Size + Width

I have tweaked it a lot after speaking to others, but now need professional advice :)

Thanks, link is in my sig. Ignore content, all BS :p

Faz, Although i dont know your level of expertise and or expereince I would strongly recommend taking a look at some of the websites as showcased here CSS Mania | The largest CSS showcase in the world

I feel that Showcases such as CSS MANIA will better educate you on improving you own design, and prompt you to experiment and learn a little more.

Good Luck.

Geoff (if I may call you Geoff),

Thanks for your help, that site looks very good indeed! I have also been perusing sites of other members here, including your own, and all are brilliant for inspiration. Will take these ideas into consideration.

Thanks very much

Hey Faz,

I am probably not the person to comment on your site as i am not brilliant at web, although about a month ago i knew nothing about coding etc and i have just about managed to get my template looking "alright" S.J Design - Home

Can you not code from scratch? Draw it out in PSD how you want and go from there:)

Sam

sorry don't like it. To me the orange doesn't sit right with the grey you've chosen, think it should be more yellow tones.

I have difficulty reading the 'design' bit in the header and am unsure why you have the too striped sides.

Ok, thanks for the CC! I have taken the template offline, and replaced it with a very attractive Llama at the minute, a new little template is being drawn up...

I can code from Scratch, but I am not very good... so that is why I prefer using a designer.

Back