Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feed me back on this site template

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by faz, Sep 30, 2010.

1. faz

faz Junior Member

I am designing a template for personal use, please would anyone be kind enough to let me know what you think:

Colour Scheme
    Layout
    Fonts
    Logo
    Size + Width

I have tweaked it a lot after speaking to others, but now need professional advice :)

Thanks, link is in my sig. Ignore content, all BS :p

2. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Faz, Although i dont know your level of expertise and or expereince I would strongly recommend taking a look at some of the websites as showcased here CSS Mania | The largest CSS showcase in the world

I feel that Showcases such as CSS MANIA will better educate you on improving you own design, and prompt you to experiment and learn a little more.

Good Luck.

3. faz

faz Junior Member

Geoff (if I may call you Geoff),

Thanks for your help, that site looks very good indeed! I have also been perusing sites of other members here, including your own, and all are brilliant for inspiration. Will take these ideas into consideration.

Thanks very much

4. samjacksondesign

samjacksondesign Senior Member

Hey Faz,

I am probably not the person to comment on your site as i am not brilliant at web, although about a month ago i knew nothing about coding etc and i have just about managed to get my template looking "alright" S.J Design - Home

Can you not code from scratch? Draw it out in PSD how you want and go from there:)

Sam

5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

sorry don't like it. To me the orange doesn't sit right with the grey you've chosen, think it should be more yellow tones.

I have difficulty reading the 'design' bit in the header and am unsure why you have the too striped sides.

6. faz

faz Junior Member

Ok, thanks for the CC! I have taken the template offline, and replaced it with a very attractive Llama at the minute, a new little template is being drawn up...

I can code from Scratch, but I am not very good... so that is why I prefer using a designer.