Feed back and support

eebo

Hay everyone i want your feed back on my latest work i don't have much friends in this field so i will appreciate the support from this great community.
<link removed>
i will be waiting for your feed back much appreciated , thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This great community would prefer the links added the forum rather than needing to go to behance and 'bumping up your visitor numbers'.

I have removed your link, please feel free to attach images for us to give feedback on.

thank you for the "bumping numbers" comment and thank you for you feed back on the actual project, apparently everyone thing the same after all it's all about the
"numbers" and "likes" :) have a good day.

So clearly it wasn't about the feedback, if it was you would have posted here....

yeah try harder to prove your point, good for you, i will upload the nine photos was in the project so you can feel better don't worry! that's nearly like cyber bulling in disguise!

yeah try harder to prove your point, good for you, i will upload the nine photos was in the project so you can feel better don't worry! that's nearly like cyber bulling in disguise!

Can the attitude or get canned from the forum it is up to you!

You CANNOT post external links to your portfolio - the forum has the ability to attach photos - use it.

If you don't want to abide by the forum rules, then don't bother coming here.

Back