• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

February Avatar Themeeee?

What should February's Avatar theme be?!

• Things we love (Incl. Fav. Car)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DF in favourite typeface

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • A picture of Tim

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Role model

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Logo game

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Matt Groening characters

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Fav Greggs food

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Helloooo

Whats the theme for february? Can we make it interesting otherwise ill just stick to pictures of me :p

I thiiiink that because its february and its the month of looooooove we should have things we love. Not people cause that would be weird but objects like something we couldnt live without :D

Saying that i have a feeling we'd have lots of iphone photos!

:clap:

Levi

Staff member
'df' in Favourite Typeface (I'm claiming comic sans :p)
it came second (along with xmas pressies) for this month.

C

chrismitchell

well we can set up a new poll over the next day or so and see what the winning idea is :D

tim

it's the month of timgoestocupertinox2 or timsbirthday so actually, it should be a picture of me, on EVERYONES avatar.

tadah.

Krey20

It may not be in the spirit of the forum, but I always like to think how the avatar theme looks to 'newbies' on the boards.
Basically I like the idea of freaking them out! So if we all had pictures of one member that would be pretty hilarious. It would look a bit like a cult.

As for a semi serious idea, it might be fun (and a little annoying) if everyone had animated gif avatars.

A serious suggestion would be to play a logo game. Each person doesn't have a full logo as their avatar they have a section or element of one, then the rest of us have to guess what it is.