Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features on my Design Blog

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by xxmissbirdyxx, Aug 31, 2009.

1. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Helloo All :)

Im currently looking for people to be featured on my design blog, Just wondering if any of you would be interested?

2. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

Hey i'm just in the midst of building a creative collective.
    At the mo i'm collecting all the work for the first project as of last night and today.

We are getting a little A5 booklet printed up at the end of this week as our first publication to give out and get our stuff seen by a few, as well as tee ideas and posters etc.

Gonna be a different project each month, so if your interested in joining or you feel that is something worth having on your blog then gimme a shout.

Prob quickest to go to the "Contact Me" section on my page as i dont check pm's here.

3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I would definatly be interested..
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

What do you need to do?
  5. xxmissbirdyxx

Well basically i email you an interview you send me a reply along with 6-8 examples of your work and an image of yourself/company logo and i feature you and say nice pretty things about you lol!
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Well, considering I'm a graduate from your Uni, keep it close to home, I shall PM you my email.
  7. xxmissbirdyxx

Haha just got it :) Thanks I will send you out an interview in next couple of days :)
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Coolio and the Gangsta's paradise!
  9. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I'd be interested :D br3n [at]
  10. xxmissbirdyxx

Ok Ok :D I will message everyone whos interested tomorrow :D

Thanks all :)