• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Features on my Design Blog

Hey i'm just in the midst of building a creative collective.
At the mo i'm collecting all the work for the first project as of last night and today.

We are getting a little A5 booklet printed up at the end of this week as our first publication to give out and get our stuff seen by a few, as well as tee ideas and posters etc.

Gonna be a different project each month, so if your interested in joining or you feel that is something worth having on your blog then gimme a shout.

Prob quickest to go to the "Contact Me" section on my page as i dont check pm's here.

Calvin

Well basically i email you an interview you send me a reply along with 6-8 examples of your work and an image of yourself/company logo and i feature you and say nice pretty things about you lol!

mrp2049

xxmissbirdyxx said:
Well basically i email you an interview you send me a reply along with 6-8 examples of your work and an image of yourself/company logo and i feature you and say nice pretty things about you lol!
Well, considering I'm a graduate from your Uni, keep it close to home, I shall PM you my email.