Favourite new site?

Redswish

Hey all, I'm starting a thread.

I'd like you to name a new website that you've discovered recently that you love, and then the reasons why. It can be any type of site and there's no specific criteria. It doesn't matter whether it's the design, the functionality or something small that you feel really makes a difference or shows initiative.

Mine? Oooh.... I'll tell you all later!

I'm going to be really predictable and say www.designforums.co.uk.

I never really stuck to the forum thing before (not since using Shell Livewire in the early days (which has since went to sh*t)) and the main reasons for this is I tend to be bored stupid reading other peoples threads. However Design Forums hits right on the spot in terms of content and the cool people on here contributing.

Plus it look much much nicer than any other forum I've used since YayHooray.

*hides in fear* i love www.deviantart.com, does that make me a bad designer?
of course this site has me coming back daily as well... :)

ohh reasons I guess: i love the sheer amount of art of all types coming from so many different places, the diversity of it just rocks..

Paul

In terms of new, I am really loving Cult-foo at the moment, I just found out about it not that long ago, it offers a wide variety of things from inspiration, design, coding and freebies. Its like a complete package. :)

I have several new forums, which I find very very useful. I am now an active member on 8-10 forums. I just find them so addictive.

My favorite is hands-down After Effects Tutorials - AETUTS

I'm a loyal supporter of the Envato family of websites and their latest tut site, for after effects, is fantastic so far. I've always wanted to get into visual effects but never had the time or the appropriate resources to do so. This site is turning out to be one that has professional quality tutorials with professional quality results. I've been very pleased.

Back