Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mrp2049, Oct 19, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

No coach parties PLEAZZZEEE!
  3. br3n

br3n Senior Member

why is everyone scared of offending people, most the time its people getting offended on behalf of others... Theres no nice way of saying it but life isnt all cherries and icecream, unless your a fatty I suppose :)
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Sorry but generally (there is a genetic disorder which is fair enough) fat people are fat because they are lazy and eat/drink too much of the wrong stuff - macdonalds, kfc, pizza, sweets, fizzy drinks etc.

I actually want things so that the thin ones (relative to height etc) don't have to pay for all the fat people in things like nhs (they cost more), airplane flights etc. I find it funny that if you go on a plane with excess baggage you get charged yet if you have excess human weight you're fine, even though its possible that the excess baggage plus your weight actually weighs less. Also don't like the 'overflow' in small seats as its like well I'm paying for a whole seat but am actually losing some of mine because of someone elses 'issues', and yes I would complain, in front of the other passenger too, if the situation arose.
  5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I agree, I think a lot of people just shove it off on being "big-boned" but are actually just stuffing their faces with junk...
  6. Becky

Becky Member

lol big-boned. I know someone with a thyroid problem, sure she might not be a size 8, but she knows she has to control it and she's a pretty healthy weight.

It's all excuses. I know I could do with going to the gym a bit more often, but I'm not gonna go whining about fatism. Too much Political Correctness BS as usual
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

i know one big boned person, but she's fugly as fuuck so what you gonna do?
  8. Becky

Becky Member

lol watch out she doesn't eat you :(
  9. tim

tim Senior Member

FATISM! k
  10. Becky

Becky Member

:clap: lol my boyfriend said that to a "big" bouncer when he wouldn't let him in a club once. "Whatcha gonna do about it... eat me?"
  11. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hardcore Kinda guy! lol...I was accidently punched by a bouncer jaw hurt for a few weeks..ouch!
  12. br3n

br3n Senior Member

how did that end up? hospital food any good these days?
  13. Becky

Becky Member

lol nah, was a few years ago in Cardiff, so I think they just sent him on his way. Stupid boy ><
  14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

to quote pete serafin-whatsit "big boned people everywhere, yet I have never seen a fat skeleton"
  15. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I'm a bit of a fatty myself, and think this is all a bit ridiculous.
    Everyone seems to intent upon pigeonholing society, highlighting everyone's differences. When will they realise we are all essentially the same?
    True some people don't have a choice with medical conditions, and others have the disadvantages of poor education or being raised in a certain way, but it is a problem that does have solutions on the most part. On the other hand if people are happy to be big, more power to them!
  16. tim

tim Senior Member

haha too true ken!
  17. been both fat and thin (between doing rubgy etc) now I'm loosing weight again thanks to WiiFit and to cycling every day to and from home and the train station :) its interesting loosing weight at a great speed :lol: all of a sudden it disappears LOL
  18. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I might start one of these sorts of things to stop people taking the piss out of my grey hair!
  19. sarah

sarah Member

You seen the 70 stone man who is costing tax payers £100,000 a year in medical expenses just so he can sit on his arse and eat 5 takeaways a night.

I just can't understand that and why WE would want to pay for it!
  20. Becky

Becky Member

I have private health care, so I didn't feel bad about the ham egg and chips I ate lastnight :D