Fashion Website

Aarlev

Hi Guys,

I've been working on this project for a while now and I think I'm finally getting there.

I'm doing the branding and website for a new business called Bitching and Junkfood. They will be selling vintage clothes and kind of different, trendy stuff. So yeah they want something cheeky and playful, with a hint of nu-rave and electro, without beeing tacky.

They want to keep it a bit street and appeal to the young arty and trendy crowd of mainly East London. Also they don't want anything to do with junkfood on the site as they think it will be too obvious.

The logo is still being finetuned and I know the Junkfood part is off. But I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on the overall design and feel of the site.

Thanks!

Click Here to view Design

I like it!

I can see the kind of theme your going for and it seems to be almost there.

My only coment is tighten it up, reduce the borders on the images and the gaps between the blocks and try and pull the different aspects of the design in a little bit. For instance the 'hand drawn' elements at the bottom work really well with the rest of the site, but they almost don't look like they're part of it.

Otherwise is a real nice design.

mrleesimpson said:
I like it!

I can see the kind of theme your going for and it seems to be almost there.

My only coment is tighten it up, reduce the borders on the images and the gaps between the blocks and try and pull the different aspects of the design in a little bit. For instance the 'hand drawn' elements at the bottom work really well with the rest of the site, but they almost don't look like they're part of it.

Otherwise is a real nice design.

I actually had less space between the blocks to start off with but thought it was too cramped. But now that I look at it again it looks better with less space.

I see what you mean about the 'hand drawn' elements. I'll try to implement them in a better way. They look like they're just stuck on now.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Back