Farm logo

Okay so it's Friday afternoon and I'm bored so had 10 mins spare, I think your pig icon could work well if you loose the messyness behind it, but something like
bb1pz.jpg

or as mentioned just a nice solid typeface and natural hues
bb2hn.jpg

Wow, thanks Russell,
It just looks so much more stylish and professional than all my attempts - anybody think you were a professional (just joking)!
My only other thought was whether to put the text in a text that looked handwritten, I thought it might look more from the farm, but now having seen your idea I'm not so sure.

Farmer Ann said:
Wow, thanks Russell,
It just looks so much more stylish and professional than all my attempts - anybody think you were a professional (just joking)!
My only other thought was whether to put the text in a text that looked handwritten, I thought it might look more from the farm, but now having seen your idea I'm not so sure.

Choosing the right typeface is a pain. For this I don't think you would want anything that looks handwritten but more... Rustic I guess.

Thank you for your help Russell, I really like the font, and the concept. I am going to take it away now to play around with. I think I am going to drop the pig though.

Back