• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fans of the American Office?

Greg

I love the original version, but the more I see of the American one the more I love it, Steve Carrell is brilliant! I've found a site to watch full episodes for free, will PM you the link :up:

I've never watched the American version actually. I'll have to check it out soon. The original version is excellent!

Greg

I was never too worried about it when I first heard they were making it, but then heard Steve Carrell was in it, it gets better as the series' go on! I have the series 1-3 box set if you want to borrow it :)

Tom Sound

Greg said:
I was never too worried about it when I first heard they were making it, but then heard Steve Carrell was in it, it gets better as the series' go on! I have the series 1-3 box set if you want to borrow it :)

:lol: should you be encouraging the lending of box sets?

Greg

Woohoo another fan! :D
You can buy series, 1, 2, 3 & 4 in the UK now, I got series 1-3 for my birthday back in July! Waiting for series 4-6 box set to come out. Will PM you the cool link I found :)

Greg