Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fans of the American Office?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Does anyone else here watch The Office - An American Workplace?

2. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah I can't decide which I like more English or US?! I love David Brent but think Michael and Dwight are class!

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

I love the original version, but the more I see of the American one the more I love it, Steve Carrell is brilliant! I've found a site to watch full episodes for free, will PM you the link :up:

4. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah the more you watch the funnier it gets. Its always on paramount which is good :up:
    Steve Carrel reminds me of my boss!

5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I've never watched the American version actually. I'll have to check it out soon. The original version is excellent!

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

I was never too worried about it when I first heard they were making it, but then heard Steve Carrell was in it, it gets better as the series' go on! I have the series 1-3 box set if you want to borrow it :)

7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:lol: should you be encouraging the lending of box sets?

8. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    Haha I have the first boxset, waiting for the second to come out in the UK (or has it since I last checked?)

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Woohoo another fan! :D
    You can buy series, 1, 2, 3 & 4 in the UK now, I got series 1-3 for my birthday back in July! Waiting for series 4-6 box set to come out. Will PM you the cool link I found :)

Greg