Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Made Art Video, dedicated to Frank Sidebottom!!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by doogle2020, Nov 5, 2012.

1. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, All

This is a small snippet clip, of myself dressed up as Frank Sidebottom, with a Paper Mache Head and outfit with
    badges etc! having a whale of a time! Really Funny!!:icon_smile:

[video=youtube;xCgIoqH9brk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgIoqH9brk[/video]

2. Pakaag

Pakaag New Member

very nice video... :)

3. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Thank you! glad you enjoyed it!:icon_smile:

4. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure there's a fundraiser for the Frank statue coming up soon in Manchester. You should see about popping along. I read something about Mike Joyce of The Smiths DJing there recently.

I did a t-shirt for the Frankophillia exhibition a few years ago after Chris passed away that was supposed to be going into a Frank-related auction to raise money for the statue. Haven't heard anything about it since.

doogle2020 likes this.
  5. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, Paul!, ive heard of the frank statue a while ago!, should be fun!, would be good to attend, i think i saw the exhibition on facebook where people had made things of frank and his bulbous paper mache head!, looked great!

6. Paul Murray

7. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, Paul!! looks good, i remember there being something like this at the time, but it was set up by a college or University??

8. Paul Murray

Yep, it was organised by someone at Salford University.