Family Tree Templates

bigmaz

Hi Guys

I am looking for a family tree template to print and frame. Struggling to find anything that isn't cheesy looking. Has anyone come accross any nice examples they have done for clients? Or templates you have used. That can cope with up to 7 generations.

Thanks in advance

Literally just typed in Family Tree into iStock.

Genealogical tree of your family. royalty-free genealogical tree of your family stock vector art & more images of family tree

Family Tree Template royalty-free family tree template stock vector art & more images of family tree

The family tree royalty-free the family tree stock vector art & more images of family tree

If I was doing it I would try something in an authentic/antique style with textured background etc and old style fonts,
something that would actually look nice on a wall.

Thank you everyone for your replies, appreciate it :)

I have found a site that is just what I need, and it supports the site I have my family tree in, so can import it, so no manual input, and has a tree maker, so can customize the colours font etc ideal…

Let us know what the site is for future reference.

It's this site here, imports straight from FamilySearch.org

If I was doing it I would add some creativity in it like styles and fonts will relate the generations. 1st generation will have oldest style then 2nd will have modern than 1st one in the same way 3rd will have style of fonts etc modern than 2nd and so on. It will give very nice impression.

Back