• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Facebook The Movie

wac

So you probably already know Facebook The Movie aka The Social Network hits UK cinemas soon. I initially imagined this would be ridiculous (as movies featuring Justin Timberlake always are) but the trailer actually makes it look quite intriguing. Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB95KLmpLR4"]YouTube - The Social Network Official Trailer -In theatres Oct 1 2010[/ame]

My g/f and best friend were both like 'wtf' when they saw the trailer for that. But I thought it looked quite interesting.

From what I've read, that site wants to take over the net/world, so I may as well see how the new world leader started out.

mrp2049

I'm a complete unlimited card whore (who has just seen back to the future!!!!!) and I think I might give this a miss.

I'm waiting for friendster the movie!

I really want to see it even though it's probably going to be nothing like how it happened. So hoping it will be a good one :)

P.s - mrp -back to the future worth seeing in the cinema?

tim

the only film i wanna see right now is wall street.

literally only because i've seen wall street in real life, so i can just point at loads of backdrops in the movie and scream "I'VE BEEN THERE! HOO HAR"

Greg

Think I'll end up seeing this, having read a lot about the history of the site and the story behind it, will be interesting to see how close to the news stories this is.

xxmissbirdyxx said:
P.s - mrp -back to the future worth seeing in the cinema?
(nod) Great Scott!

C

chrismitchell

does look interesting.. thinking I will see it too...

what would be funny is a DF cinema outing to see this movie LOL

wac

I saw Buried last night. I thought it was pretty good, some people were outraged by it though. I've never heard so many varied opinions being thrown about as I walked out at the end. Definitely worth a watch, it kind of gets inside your head.

C

chrismitchell

went to see Wall Street: Money never Sleeps last night. Film was ok, but the title is bloody awful LOL

C

chrismitchell

well it isn't as good as the original, but it is still quite funny and has a surprise inclusion of Charlie Sheen LOL