Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook The Movie

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by wac, Oct 4, 2010.

1. wac

wac Senior Member

So you probably already know Facebook The Movie aka The Social Network hits UK cinemas soon. I initially imagined this would be ridiculous (as movies featuring Justin Timberlake always are) but the trailer actually makes it look quite intriguing. Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB95KLmpLR4"]YouTube - The Social Network Official Trailer -In theatres Oct 1 2010[/ame]

2. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

it actually looks ok, might go see that

3. Tony

Tony Member

My g/f and best friend were both like 'wtf' when they saw the trailer for that. But I thought it looked quite interesting.

From what I've read, that site wants to take over the net/world, so I may as well see how the new world leader started out.

4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I think it's going to be great. And I actually don't use Facebook all that much.

5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

It's meant to be class.. so yeah will go see that at the pics. Justin is class, Alphadog, no?

6. Tony

Tony Member

I dot think I've ever wanted to punch someone more than JT in Alpha Dog.

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm a complete unlimited card whore (who has just seen back to the future!!!!!) and I think I might give this a miss.

I'm waiting for friendster the movie!

8. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I really want to see it even though it's probably going to be nothing like how it happened. So hoping it will be a good one :)

P.s - mrp -back to the future worth seeing in the cinema?

9. tim

tim Senior Member

the only film i wanna see right now is wall street.

literally only because i've seen wall street in real life, so i can just point at loads of backdrops in the movie and scream "I'VE BEEN THERE! HOO HAR"

10. wac

wac Senior Member

Clearly you've never seen The Love Guru! :)

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Think I'll end up seeing this, having read a lot about the history of the site and the story behind it, will be interesting to see how close to the news stories this is.

(nod) Great Scott!

12. does look interesting.. thinking I will see it too...

what would be funny is a DF cinema outing to see this movie LOL

13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

It was better than I remember!

14. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Saw The Town yesterday and it was really good. Good action, good story and some funny moments :)

15. wac

wac Senior Member

I saw Buried last night. I thought it was pretty good, some people were outraged by it though. I've never heard so many varied opinions being thrown about as I walked out at the end. Definitely worth a watch, it kind of gets inside your head.

16. went to see Wall Street: Money never Sleeps last night. Film was ok, but the title is bloody awful LOL

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I don't see how it could be a patch on the original.

18. well it isn't as good as the original, but it is still quite funny and has a surprise inclusion of Charlie Sheen LOL

19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

No one said it was David Fincher!

20. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I've just got back from seeing The Social Network - woah! Really good! :D