Facebook Pages

When I clicked on that link, having logged into Facebook, I was taken straight to their page, without having had to request to be friends with them - how does that work? - is there a different setting for business sites that give instant public access?

it's a group I think Dazzer21 :)

You can create a group on Facebook about anything...

we have one for our work too.. doesn't do much.. the twitter feed does more for us at the moment :)

I've tried to keep my work off facebook, might sound a little random, but I'd rather just be me on there.

I keep Facebook to personal stuff too, I've never considered it a place to market my design services, and from what I've heard it hasn't been that effective for others to do so, has anyone with a Facebook business page/group had any success/leads from it?

I use their advertising system on FB but haven't bothered with setting up any business pages or groups. Like others on here I just use it personally to keep in touch with friends.

Got a personal facebook, never use it lol. I may end up using my twitter account more once I update my site but to be honest I can't say I use that either, same with a blog even though I know they're good for seo etc

While I occasionally upload work, I tend to keep Facebook for personal crap to do with genuine friends, or also school dickheads/acquaintances. I think I'll use twitter more to post artwork and stuff.

Back